In order to grade your second mini project, we have to do the "fraud detection”:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
Date: Monday, 25. Jan.
Place: EPFL, AAB 136
- It's only 5 minutes per student
- be on time!!
- bring your laptop and have your code and your report ready (I do not want to spend time on watching your laptop starting up...)
- it's only fraud detection, not an exam: we will not have time to discuss your report but we will ask you questions to make sure you really contributed to the project
- bring your Camipro
- We are 2 assistants in the afternoon session. Therefore up to 2 students can pick the same time-slot.
- For those students who have good reason (and only those) we will arrange an extra session. A few people, for example, are abroad and we can arrange a Skype session. If this is the case for you, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
Did you read the above remarks?
Fine, now go on doodle and pick your time slot:
Morning session (only 13 places):
see you Monday