A decentralized system is one that works when no single party is in charge or fully trusted. This course teaches decentralized systems principles while guiding students through the development and testing of their own decentralized system incorporating messaging, encryption, and blockchain concepts.
- Professor: Bryan Alexander Ford
- Teacher: Cristina Basescu
- Teacher: Linus Gasser
- Teacher: Philipp Svetolik Jovanovic
- Teacher: Eleftherios Kokoris Kogias
- Teacher: Stevens Jonathan Dominique Le Blond
- Teacher: Kirill Nikitin