Technological advances in miniaturized, ultra-low power embedded systems, in communication protocols and in data mining techniques are leading to disruptive innovations. Smart cities, eHealth or Industry 4.0 – Internet of Things (IoT) environments have already started to deeply modify established industries. Nowadays, every organization should seriously think about how to embrace the opportunities and challenges offered by smart connected technologies.
This 3-day course will cover three main themes : Smart platforms for IoT (hardware designs, power/energy requirements), Communication for IoT (protocols, networks, latest standards) and IoT applications (examples of wearable IoT devices, practical case studies with data fusion and data mining exercises).
- Professor: David Atienza Alonso
- Professor: Andreas Peter Burg
- Professor: Martino Ruggiero
- Teacher: Ruben Braojos Lopez
- Teacher: Elisabetta De Giovanni
- Teacher: Miguel Peon Quiros
- Teacher: Grégoire Surrel
- Teacher: Marina Zapater Sancho