Mini-projects

Mini-projects

par Martin Louis Lucien Rémy Barry,
Number of replies: 34

Hi Everyone !

As mentioned during the course to pass this course all the students are required to handout 2 mini-projects (out of 3 proposed) during the semester. It is highly recommended to do the first one for everyone.

This mini-projects are done with Jupyter-Notebook and the python package neurodynex3.

ALL THE STUDENT MUST HAVE IT INSTALLED WITHIN 2 WEEKS !

(please come to us for any help during the exercise hours).

All the mini-projects must be done in groups of 2 no more no less ! 

If you don't have any partner please use this forum discussion to find them or any other related questions. There is probably a lot of nice people also looking for a team mate ! 

In reply to Martin Louis Lucien Rémy Barry

Re: Mini-projects

par Yushi Sun,

Hi, I want to ask where should we register after finding the groupmates? Should we write an email to TA stating whom we are grouping with?

In reply to Yushi Sun

par Valentin Marc Schmutz,

Thank you very much for your question.

No need to register nor to email the TAs. You just have to write the name of your partner on your submission (jupyter notebook), and your partner has to do the same (write your name on his submission).

Looking for a teammate

par Erick Antero Maraz Zuniga,

Hi, I’m in the second semester in the EE master’s program. I am highly interested in this course and I’m looking for a teammate. 

Thanks!

Mini-projects

par Nihal Ezgi Yücetürk,

Hi all,

I am second year in master in computer science and looking for project partner. PM me if someone is still looking for a teammate 

par Marie Mouna Reignier Tayar,

Hi,

I'm a computer science first-year master student, and I am still looking for a teammate, send me a message if it is also your case!

par Harshitha Venugopal,

Hello,

I am Harshitha Venugopal from TU Delft. I am following this course online. I am looking for a partner to work with for the assignments.  Hope I am not too late. 

Regards,

Harshitha Venugopal

par Ahmed Ben Romdhane,

Hi,

I'm a first year master student in life sciences engineering looking for a teammate ! Please send me an email if you're interested :)

par Mert Ertugrul,

Hi,

I am an exchange student from Bilkent Uni. majoring in EEE and I am looking for a teammate as well. 

Please send me an email if you are interested.

Thanks!

par Vladislav Levitin,

Hi, I'm an exchange student from NTNU Norway studying data science and I had machine learning last semester. I'm looking for a team-mate for the mini-projects.