The core topics of the class will include fundamental concepts of analysis, sequences, continuity and limits, differentiation and integration of functions in one real variable
- Numbers, structures and functions;
- Sequences, limits and continuity;
- Series of real numbers;
- Real-valued functions of one real variable;
- Mean value theorem,Taylor series, intermediate value theorem;
- Differentiation and integration of functions of one real variable.
First lecture: Monday September 14th, 8:00-10:00, BCH2201 (for group A) and Zoom (for Group B-C).