Problem with vdi VM access

Problem with vdi VM access

par Katerina Argyraki,
Nombre de réponses : 3

Folks,

It seems that there is a problem accessing the vdi VM. I have contacted the sysadmins to see what's going on, and I will keep you posted.

Thanks to Nathan and Wiam who flagged the problem early!

Katerina

En réponse à Katerina Argyraki

Re: Problem with vdi VM access

par Katerina Argyraki,

Periklis addressed the problem here:

https://moodlearchive.epfl.ch/2020-2021/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=41629#p86763

par Katerina Argyraki,

Folks, the vdi VM access problem persists. I have opened a ticket with the sysadmins and I am awaiting their response. Today being a holiday doesn’t help.

A quick workaround for those of you who are eager to do the lab: VPN into EPFL and ssh into icin3pc11.epfl.ch. There, you should be able to do all the lab except the Wireshark part. For that, you could simply install Wireshark on your laptop and use it locally. 

I hope this helps.

par Katerina Argyraki,

In theory, the problem with VDI VM access has been resolved. Please let me know if you encounter it again.

--

Bonjour, 

Malgré quelques problèmes résiduels de connexion rencontrés ce matin, le pool IC-CO-IN-SC est à nouveau disponible. 
Si toutefois l'erreur persiste, nous vous recommandons de vous déconnecter du pool pour ensuite essayer de vous y connecter à nouveau.
Nous vous prions de bien vouloir nous excuser pour le désagrément occasionné et vous remercions de votre compréhension.

Cordialement, 

Votre Service Desk de la VPSI EPFL