Data assignments for Report 1 (group report)

Data assignments for Report 1 (group report)

par Darlene Goldstein,
Nombre de réponses : 0

hello everyone,

I have made the data set assignments for those of you who have sent me their groups, please see the moodle page for week 3. You can also find the assessment criteria there. Please follow ALL instructions, and don't hesitate to ask if you have questions.

This first report is worth 1/2 point (out of 6).

As a reminder, if you have not yet emailed me your group members, please do so in order that I can assign you a data set for the first report. If you are having trouble finding group members, please check out the forum in the top section of the moodle page.

In addition, the lab session next week 14 March is CANCELLED due to the 'course école' which will take place then. However, you should try working on the lab (survival analysis), either on your own or in lab the following week.

I know that this course is a little 'front-heavy' in terms of work - it probably seems that we are already doing a lot in a short amount of time. However, please note that I am giving you plenty of time after the Easter break to work on your reports. You should feel free to use that time in a convenient way for you so that you can balance your work load throughout the rest of the semester.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Darlene