Final data set

Final data set

by Darlene Goldstein -
Number of replies: 0

hello everyone,

I have emailed everyone that I think is enrolled for the exam to assign a data set for the final report. I have almost finished commenting the TP 7 reports, I just need to scan them and I will email the commented version back to you.

I am very disturbed that only about 1/2 of enrolled students have submitted a report for TP 7. This is a very serious situation because TP 7 is your preliminary report. I will not make any additional comments on your final data analysis report, which is what your course note is based on.

If you have not already submitted a report for TP 7, please do so as soon as possible, so that I can give you meaningful feedback that you can incorporate into your final report.

Also, just as a reminder: If you wish to count this report for both this course AND Applied Biostatistics, please be aware that the report MUST be the one for this course. You CANNOT submit a report on any topic in Applied Biostatistics for this class.

I will have office hours this week Thursday ~11.00 - 13.00 (at least) and Friday ~11.00 - 13.00 (at the latest - I teach a class at 13.15).

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Darlene