ME460 Exam Thu June 27th

ME460 Exam Thu June 27th

par Jan Van Herle,
Nombre de réponses : 0

Dear All,

a couple of additional indications for the exam ME460 on Thursday June 27th, since we received several questions.

Sorry for any confusion and we hope we can reassure you.

What is NOT allowed is to copy exercises + their solutions to your personal summary; that is not a personal course summary. Already you are allowed to add the formula memento (on moodle) as extra support in addition to your own 10 personal pages. This is meant to additionally help you with the exam questions, but also not to use it to add exercises and solutions on this memento. You can add some further relevant few personal notes on the memento but don't use this extra space as a bypass.

Some of you asked us about using copies of slides as part of the allowed 10 pages own summary.  I can understand that you don't want to redraw by hand a graph or table from a course slide and that it's more practical to paste it in your notes as such. So within reasonable limits this can be allowed. What we do want to avoid is that you use the 10 page-limit to copy-paste multiple miniature slides to maximize content. That is again not the idea of a personal summary. 

The summary notes that some of you sent me today as examples all looked OK: a choice of relevant course content, in own words, or sometimes as slide parts, combined with other personal notes and additions, without any exercices copy-pasted.

Good luck in preparation and CU on Thursday morning.

J Van herle