search for a partner

search for a partner

by Nathan Samuel Müller -
Number of replies: 3

Hi,

I'm Nathan, currently in the master of robotic, and  I'm searching for a partner who is motivated to make a  quality project.

Please let me know if you have no group.

Müller Nathan

In reply to Nathan Samuel Müller

Re: search for a partner

by Adrien Bertaud -

Hello Nathan,

I am an auditor, with already a master's degree (graduated in 2007) and work experience in image processing.  I am on a break to be on the page with machine learning. So I have specifically choosen to follow courses at EPFL while doing Deep Learning courses online.

What do you thing about collaborating together on the project?

In reply to Adrien Bertaud

by Nathan Samuel Müller -

Hi,

Are you following the course as a free listener ? If yes, as the project is graded and has to be done by two, I'm not sure that we can team up.

Please let me know if this is the case.

Best regards.

Müller Nathan

In reply to Nathan Samuel Müller

by Adrien Bertaud -

Yes, I am a free listener. But I also have to pass the exams to validate the ECTS credits of the course.

I could understand, if you prefer to be with a student in the normal curriculum. But anyway, to follow the instructions, I have to find a partner ^ ^

To present myself, I graduated from a master's degree  in 2007 in image processing. At that time deep learning had not spreaded. But now it is more and more used for image processing.

In my last work experience, I was part of a team making research on ultrasound images, and we made first steps in deep learning, using fastai library. But it was a high level use, and I want to dive deeper in it.

Now, I am on a break from work to be on the page on machine learning. So I am following courses at EPFL while following courses online. What means that I am totally focused on that process.

So let me know if you want to work together ;)