Online lectures

Online lectures

by Darlene Goldstein -
Number of replies: 0

hello all, due to a zoom backlog I have not been able yet to post our course videos. I plan to post 2 videos over the weekend, and even get a little ahead after that so that you can choose your individual report topic as soon as feasible.

In addition, due to technical limitations of zoom, I MUST have the lab time that you will attend. Thanks to those who have already responded to that and for the rest of you, please send me an email with that information as soon as you can: Tuesday 1-3 or Tuesday 4-6.

Also, to clarify (since I have posted conflicting information - sorry about that!!), the group preliminary report is due 1 May at the latest, not tomorrow or next week. I have already received a few reports and should be able to get those back to you over the weekend.

I have also received questions from some of you by email, I will be able to respond over the weekend.

Finally, I know that many of you have other obligations: work, children, care of family members, army, even recall to your home countries for some, that will make following the course more difficult that it ordinarily would be. I hope that you are not also personally touched by the coronavirus pandemic. In any case, please let me know by email if you need extra help to also manage this course work and we will figure out how to make that happen.

Stay safe!!

Best regards,

Darlene