Grading

Grading

by Jinyi Xian -
Number of replies: 6

Hi

The error logs given in the feedback of my submission do not match the latest tests in the master branch. It seems that the grading is done on an old version of `gossiper_test.go`. I think the latest test should be those given in

b5414a786b19535a36edf1069964cf6852da0a75
Moving the bingossiper binaries to the gossip folder

I will appreciate it if you can double check the tests used for marking the homework.

In reply to Jinyi Xian

Re: Grading

by Francesco Intoci -

Hello,

Actually I also suspect a similar problem. If the graded implementation is the one we have submitted (so I am sure that it is my latest one), I find quite strange that some tests fail because I am sure to pass almost all of them (running with the latest gossip_test.go on local on the submitted implementation). I would also appreciate if you could double check.

In reply to Jinyi Xian

Grading

by Clement Luc Irenee Blaudeau -
I suspect the same. I had all tests passing with the gitlab test suite and locally, so I was a bit suprised to get two tests failing for the grading. It can still be my fault of course.
In reply to Jinyi Xian

Re: Grading

by Pasindu Nivanthaka Tennage -

Hi All,

Thank you for the post.

This sounds a little bit strange because we used the same set of tests. 

We use an automated script to run all the tests, but we found that a majority of students have failing tests. Therefore, for each failing test, we manually run them 5 times to see if it passes at least once, and gave full marks (which is why grading took a long time).

However, considering your request, we will do a complete re-evaluation and update you soon. If we observe that we have an error in our side, we will definitely update the marks.

Regards