Link for youtube recordings

Link for youtube recordings

by Jiri Lhotka -
Number of replies: 7

Hi! I was just wondering where we can find the youtube recordings. I have a conflict for the lecture, so I was not able to attend in person. I understand that maybe it's too early for the lecture to have been uploaded, but I'm just asking so that I know where to look:) Thank you!

In reply to Jiri Lhotka

Re: Link for youtube recordings

by Stéphan Plassart -

Dear Jiri Lhokta,

There are in processing. You will receive a message on Moodle when Videos are available.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Stéphan.

In reply to Stéphan Plassart

by Jiri Lhotka -
Thank you for the quick response!

I understand it takes some time to process and upload the lecture. Nonetheless, I was wondering if it would be possible to upload it at some point today so that I and others can watch it before the exercise session tomorrow?

I unfortunately have no choice but to not attend the lecture because the conflicting lecture I have (Markov Chains) is not recorded, but I would like to follow the course and be up to speed for the exercise sessions.

Thank you!
In reply to Jiri Lhotka

by Stéphan Plassart -

Hello Jiri Lhokta,

It is done as quick as possible, and directly after the lecture.

Videos are now available.

Have a nice day,

Stéphan.

In reply to Stéphan Plassart

by Loïc Nathan Thomé Busson -
Hi,

The lecture part 2 seems to be cut off at the end, was there anything after that?

Thanks,

Loïc
In reply to Loïc Nathan Thomé Busson

by Stéphan Plassart -
Hello Loïc,

This is all the recorded part of the Lecture of yesterday.
Due to technical issue in CM2 yesterday, the last three minutes have not been recorded.
A video of the content of the missing part has just been added on Youtube channel, on following link: https://youtu.be/CYSjRBZ4qz4

Best regards,
Stéphan.