Link for youtube recordings

Link for youtube recordings

par Jiri Lhotka,
Number of replies: 7

Hi! I was just wondering where we can find the youtube recordings. I have a conflict for the lecture, so I was not able to attend in person. I understand that maybe it's too early for the lecture to have been uploaded, but I'm just asking so that I know where to look:) Thank you!

In reply to Jiri Lhotka

Re: Link for youtube recordings

par Stéphan Plassart,

Dear Jiri Lhokta,

There are in processing. You will receive a message on Moodle when Videos are available.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Stéphan.

In reply to Stéphan Plassart

par Jiri Lhotka,
Thank you for the quick response!

I understand it takes some time to process and upload the lecture. Nonetheless, I was wondering if it would be possible to upload it at some point today so that I and others can watch it before the exercise session tomorrow?

I unfortunately have no choice but to not attend the lecture because the conflicting lecture I have (Markov Chains) is not recorded, but I would like to follow the course and be up to speed for the exercise sessions.

Thank you!
In reply to Jiri Lhotka

par Stéphan Plassart,

Hello Jiri Lhokta,

It is done as quick as possible, and directly after the lecture.

Videos are now available.

Have a nice day,

Stéphan.

In reply to Stéphan Plassart

par Loïc Nathan Thomé Busson,
Hi,

The lecture part 2 seems to be cut off at the end, was there anything after that?

Thanks,

Loïc
In reply to Loïc Nathan Thomé Busson

par Stéphan Plassart,
Hello Loïc,

This is all the recorded part of the Lecture of yesterday.
Due to technical issue in CM2 yesterday, the last three minutes have not been recorded.
A video of the content of the missing part has just been added on Youtube channel, on following link: https://youtu.be/CYSjRBZ4qz4

Best regards,
Stéphan.