Video lectures recordings

Video lectures recordings

by Mahammad Ismayilzada -
Number of replies: 6

Hi, I joined the course this week, so missed the first lecture. Are the lectures recorded and shared?

In reply to Mahammad Ismayilzada

Re: Video lectures recordings

by Batuhan Faik Derinbay -
videos of the lectures : https://go.epfl.ch/inlp-videos
In reply to Batuhan Faik Derinbay

by Mahammad Ismayilzada -
Thanks, Batuhan, but aren't those the videos we are supposed to watch before the lecture?
In reply to Mahammad Ismayilzada

by Batuhan Faik Derinbay -
Oh, I see what you meant :) I am not sure if the lectures are being recorded or not, you might want to ask the TA.
In reply to Batuhan Faik Derinbay

by Kalpani Anuradha Welivita -
The lecture conducted in class during the first day was recorded. I will get back to you once I confirm with the professor whether it will also be uploaded on Moodle.
In reply to Kalpani Anuradha Welivita

by Jean-Cédric Chappelier -
There seems to be some confusion between the first and second question.
Let me (try to) clarifiy:
1. the lectures ARE already in vidéo ; first lecture (of last week) has also been recorded and is available in the video channel;
2. what is done in class this year for weeks 2-12 and 14, are not lectures but flipped classrooms to help you better learn (deepen the lectures and your first learning) ; those sessions are done in class and broadcasted via Zoom;
They are NOT meant to be archived for many reasons (they are not the main material; this would be too much video material; this material is meant to be interactive to COMPENSATE for passive video watching, etc., etc.).

The first lecture (as well as week 13) was special since... ...it was the first! Thus recorded live.
(week 13 is also special since we have a guest teacher).

Hope this clarifies and answers both the first and second questions (which seems to me quite unrelated).