Recording Reinforcement Learning lecture, part 2

Recording Reinforcement Learning lecture, part 2

by Dario Floreano -
Number of replies: 0

Dear students,

sorry for the continuous crashing of PowerPoint today! I uploaded the video recording of the Reinforcement Learning algorithms to Moodle (week March 17) along with the slides and previous recording. In addition, in that week Moodle section you will also find the article on learning to drive a car by RL that I described in the class, and a survey article on RL applied to Robotics by researchers from Google Brain and UC Berkeley. If you wish to explore RL further on your own and try out the most popular algorithms, I recommend "Stable Baselines 3" https://github.com/DLR-RM/stable-baselines3 which contains helpful links to tutorials and survey articles as well as code in PyTorch.

Unfortunately, I could not manage to get a recording for today's lecture on Evolution of Neurocontrollers, but the slides should be self-explanatory and the Robogen exercises should make you familiar with the approach. If you cannot answer the checkpoints for today's lecture, please contact me and I'm happy to explain again.

I hope that you will enjoy and learn with Robogen. 

See you next week,

Dario Floreano