New prelim deadline - 23 May 23.55

New prelim deadline - 23 May 23.55

by Darlene Goldstein -
Number of replies: 0

hello everyone - it seems that many of you are stressed about our original individual report preliminary deadline and I have gotten many requests to push it to a later date.

Well GOOD NEWS !! :)  That's what we'll do, so now the new prelim deadline is set for 23h55 on 23 May, after the Ascension break.

So relax, enjoy the Balélec, take some recovery time and try to turn your report in before this new deadline.

If you have to miss that, it's ok, you will still be able to submit a preliminary version late - a new submission slot will open up after the preliminary deadline slots close. We will still be able to comment your reports.

I should be able to get your commented group reports back to you in the next week, before the Ascension holiday is my goal. Also, please remember that you only need to submit report 2 a single time to get credit for that.

I have also decide to set the FINAL deadline for ALL reports to 30 June (any time). This will give enough time for me to make the final evaluations as well as add in a little slack in case we need it.

Remember our class motto - NO STRESS !! I really want you to (1) learn something and (2) have fun doing it :)

Best regards,

Darlene