final reports

final reports

by Darlene Goldstein -
Number of replies: 0

hello everyone, I think I have commented all the preliminary reports:

==> If you have submitted a preliminary report but have not received comments, either on the moodle page or by email, please let me know (it's possible that I misplaced your report).

If you have NOT already submitted a preliminary report, I urge you to do so. This will give you the best opportunity to both learn and get a good note.

I would also like to clarify a few things, since I have had quite a few questions:

• If you got a 5 or higher on your individual preliminary report, you do NOT need to submit a final report. I rounded the note to 6 and that will be your course note.
  • Your course note will be the MAXIMUM of your final notes with the 3 reports and your note on your final individual report. 
  • A group report should ONLY be submitted 1 time, it will count for the whole group.
  • The literature mini-report is also a group activity so should ONLY be submitted 1 time.

I think that covers everything, but if I have left anything out or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

I hope that your exams have gone well, and that you are not under a lot of stress. This rough time will soon pass though, and there will be time for rest and relaxation.

Take care everyone, 

Best regards,

Darlene