Cheat Sheet

Cheat Sheet

by Linqi Liu -
Number of replies: 6

Hello,

To clarify the requirements for the cheat sheet allowed in the final exam, could you please confirm the following:

1. Should the cheat sheet be single-sided or double-sided?
  2. Is it acceptable to handwrite the cheat sheet on a tablet and then print it out?
  3. If creating the cheat sheet on a tablet is permitted, would it be allowed to include images?

Thank you for your time and clarification.

In reply to Linqi Liu

Re: Cheat Sheet

by Pascal Fua -
The cheat sheet should be HAND WRITTEN with paper and pen. Old-fashioned but effective for learning.

Cheers
Pascal
In reply to Pascal Fua

by Sina Justine Röllin -
Thank you for clarification. This had not been clear to me at all, as I have never had a class where I was not able to write my cheat cheet on a tablet by hand and then print it out. I have therefore already written most of my cheat sheet on my IPad as I have not caught this information during the class. There is no difference from writing it on paper except for that I now have to completely do it again on paper. It is hand-written, just not on physical paper. Is there a possibilty that you might still accept this or would it maybe be possible that I use what I have so far and print it and add the rest in pen to it?
In reply to Sina Justine Röllin

by Thomas Cirillo -
I am facing the same issue. I have already spend hours handwriting it on my tablet as usual (i never had to write one on exclusively on paper).
In reply to Linqi Liu

Cheat Sheet

by César Jean Guy André Camus-Emschwiller -
I am also facing this issue, I spent a lot of time writing my cheat sheet on tablet. Shall I rewrite everything again on paper or can I keep what I’ve done so far ?
Thanks