important! Course is moved online!

important! Course is moved online!

by Martin Louis Lucien Rémy Barry -
Number of replies: 2

Dear Students,

as you all probably already now ALL the courses at the EPFL are canceled and are moved to online courses until further notice. 

Thankfully, you can already find all the lectures on courseware (Notice: the  online course is name neuronal dynamics). Starting from now we will put the recommended videos of the week  directly on moodle. click here for week 5

Second and most importantly. The physical exercise sessions are also canceled. Yet, we also move the exercise session online. Starting next week, the exercise sessions will take place on ZOOM from 11am to 1pm (same as usual). To setup ZOOM on your computer please read the following instructions

During TA hours you can ask questions on the platform. The TAs will either answer the question in the chat or will contact you with a private audio/video session, in the case of many students with the same question we might also make public sessions. Outside of the TA hours we will recommend you to use moodle for your questions as before.

The deadline for the 1st miniproject stays the same and is due for the 30th of march 11:00pm. 

I hope you all do fine. We stay available to answer your questions on moodle.

Finally, as EPFL recommends please restrain to come at the EPFL if you can work from home. 

Have a nice week end,

The TA's

In reply to Martin Louis Lucien Rémy Barry

Re: important! Course is moved online!

by Martin Louis Lucien Rémy Barry -

EDIT !

In the previous post I said that we did not change the deadline.. Sorry it was a mistake.

We did change the deadline of 1 week, the  deadline is the 30th of march (not the 23rd as initially claimed) since most of the students have questions the last week of the miniproject and tomorrow we expect to have turbulences in the TA session =)

Best,

The TAs

In reply to Martin Louis Lucien Rémy Barry

Re: important! Course is moved online!

by Inès De Riedmatten -

Hello !

As I have an overlap with the course on monday, I preferred when you put the link of the video and the exercises in advance, so I can do them during the week-end and ask questions on monday. Would it be possible to put the link to the video before the week-end ? And also the ex ? 

Or will the course always follow the courseware BIO_465.b without exceptions ? Because we had a problem one week, where the link was about synapses, and the real video was not. And I would like to be sure which videos we have to follow.

Even with another Q&A session on monday at 16h, I won't have the time to do the serie if I can't follow the lectures before that.

Thank you in advance for your time!

Best,

Inès