The 1st deadline for the mini-projects is tonight at the midnight; we hope you have been having fun doing the projects. Now is the time to schedule the 1st round of the fraud detection interviews.
Below, you can find links to 2 separate Doodle polls:
- For groups that have chosen the reinforcement-learning (RL) project*: https://doodle.com/poll/dqpyt98fphti4gwf?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link
- For groups that have chosen the feed-forward (FF) project*: https://doodle.com/poll/rektqvf34eswizxu?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link
Here is a brief instruction of what you are supposed to do:
- Each group should choose one 5-minute time slot (i.e., only one student from each group needs to vote in a pole).
- As you put your name in the poll, please use a combination of your and your group-mate's family names in this way "FamilyName1-FamilyName2".
- We will send you a Zoom link on the day of the interviews. Please join the link together with your group-mate at the time slot you are going to vote for.
Thanks a lot in advance for helping us organizing
the interviews as efficiently as possible.
*: If the hyperlink does not work, just copy a link and paste it to a new tab.